BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, March 28, 2009

New Beginning!

I am starting this Blog about my career as a makeup artist, I LOVE what I do! It is so nice to get paid (sometimes.. LOL) for what I love!

Last Night I finally had some work! I did my 2 best clients makeup for thier proformance and they looked great I am really loving the MAC Prep and Prime, it made such a difference.

Today I am going to a MAC Studio talk to get more skillz... LOL! I am excited I hope I win some product! And learn something new... I didn't at the last one I attended, but I love to learn new techniques!

I am so excited for Monday I have a shoot in Denver that the photographer gave me complete creative control! I am do High Fashion versions of Rockstars on 3 models! I am also doing a barbie/doll couture look on them! It will be 3 models 2 females and one male! I even have a hairstylist coming through! I will keep you updated on how it goes!

Stay tuned for Product reviews and FOTD ( face of the day) posts and more!

0 comments: